Financial Analyst - Coporate Accounting - Bilingual - CPA Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join an international company specialized in logistics. The Group is known for its real corporate culture, the internationalization of their activities and opportunities for advancement.
Reporting to the VP Finance you have for main tasks:
* Manage the financial disclosure process from various divisions;
* Ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards;
* Conduct financial data analysis and benchmarking;
* Advise divisions on business and budgeting processes
* Develop and maintain strong relationship with division leadership and ensure accountability
quickly and resolve specific needs, both financial and operational;
* Seek ways to improve capital allocation and reduce expenditures;
* Prepare various reports that highlight financial results and forecasts.
Do you think this job is for you? It might well be if you have:
3 to 5 years of accounting experience
Bilingual French/English - Spanish is an asset
Good Excel and ERP skills
Discretion and sense of confidentiality
High organizational capacity
Ability to work independently and handle multiple and concurrent requests.
We can offer you
- To join an international company with beautiful development projects
- To work within a team in corporate accounting
Competitive salary regarding to experience
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Manager and VP Finance
De rejoindre canadienne en fort développement.