Financial Analyst - Cost Price Mont-Royal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond
We are looking for one of our clients, a large group in Cosmetics, a Financial Analyst.
Under the Head of Finance and Operations, your responsibilities will be:
- Perform all variance analyzes
- Make profitability analyzes
- Do the month-end process at the cost price level
- Analyze the gross margin
- Reconcile inventory reports
- Realize the budget for production and standard costs
- Perform forecasting for production and standard costs
- Staff supervision as needed
- Other tasks
- BAC in accounting, finance or related field
- CPA title
- Bilingualism required: English - French
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of JDE, an asset
- Knowledge of Excel
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Marie Gallois, Conseillère en Recrutement Fed Finance puis avec les gestionnaires financiers
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 523 7280