Financial Analyst - CPA - IFRS Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
To support the growth of the company, we are looking for a Financial Analyst. Within this canadian company, you are responsible for:
* Contribute to the preparation of annual budgets and projections with business units
* Take charge of the follow-up with the budget managers of the business units
* Participate in monthly financial planning
* Produce the relevant financial analyzes within the prescribed deadlines
* Prepare account analyzes containing all the information relating to each accounting period
* Participate in the month-end closing process and the preparation of monthly financial statements
* Participate in the improvement of processes and IT systems in line with budgets
* Participate in the implementation and monitoring of the application of internal controls
* Support the finance team as part of various improvement projects related to the finance function
* Support the finance team in the business acquisition and integration process.
* BAA, accounting option
* Professional accounting designation (CPA)
* Bilingual: French and English
* Experience of more than 5 years in a role of financial analyst in a company
* Demonstrate initiative and leadership
* Autonomous and results-oriented
* Great ease of communication
* Strong ability to work in a context of fast evolution
* Work by project experience (an asset)
* Mastery of the MS Office suite (advanced Excel)
* Experience with ERP information systems
* Application of IFRS accounting standards (asset)