Financial Analyst - CPA - Manufacturing group Chambly
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to working alongside you to support you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career
For one of our clients, a manufacturing company, located on the South Shore, we are looking for a financial analyst - permanent position, to be filled quickly:
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Finance, you will perform the following tasks:
- Lead monthly financial analyzes
- Explain budget variances and forecast variances
- Analyze management reports, dashboards and financial models
- Perform expense and product cost analysis.
- Optimize internal financial processes and ensure the application of accounting standards;
- Participate in the optimization of systems
- Actively participate in the preparation of financial statements during the monthly closing
- Evaluate, reconcile and monitor inventories
3 to 5 years of experience in the manufacturing environment
- CPA title an asset
- Bilingualism required (English and French);
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Nice social benefits
- Salary between $ 65-95k depending on experience
It is important to be proactive, curious, ambitious, to want to learn from professionals and to invest in a growing business.
Il est important d'être proactif, curieux, ambitieux, vouloir apprendre avec des professionnels et s'investir dans une entreprise en croissance.
Si tu penses être cette personne, que tu aimes les environnements dynamiques, écris-moi sur email@example.com.