Financial Analyst - Fixed Assets Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
All our consultants are finance experts and they speak your language. We select the best applicants for both temporary and permanent contracts and we are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently looking for one of our clients; a Financial Analyst - Fixed Assets.
* Periodically reconcile and validate the profit and loss accounts of the Group's properties and leases;
* Analyze and periodically explain budget variances, comparative differences with previous periods, quarters and years;
Participate in the end-of-month process and prepare the accounting entries;
* Participate in the annual budget process of property management accounts;
* Analyze the financial statements of joint ventures and ensure that they meet the requirements of IFRS;
* Work closely with Property Management, Real Estate Development, Credit Service and Legal Services;
* Participate in the development and continuous improvement of business processes;
* Ensure the proper operation of the new Lease and Lease Management System;
* Annual reconciliation of municipal and school taxes charged to merchants;
* Participate in the project to implement the new standard for leases (IFRS 16).
* You have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with five (5) years of relevant experience;
* You hold an accounting security;
* You have a good command of Excel, and the MS Office suite;
* You are bilingual, spoken and written;
* You are recognized for your autonomy and your analytical mind;
* You have the initiative, the sense of organization and are comfortable with tight deadlines;
* You have knowledge of Longview and SAP systems (asset).
Programme d'horaire flexible;
* Environnement accueillant et convivial;
* Travail d'équipe;
* Proximité avec la haute direction et ouverture aux nouvelles idées;
* Entreprise impliquée dans sa communauté;
* Cafétéria inspirante.
Le genre masculin est utilisé sans discrimination et dans le seul but d'alléger le texte.
* We offer you ;
* Flexible schedule program;
* Welcoming and friendly environment;
* Close to senior management and open to new ideas;
* Company involved in its community;
* Inspiring cafeteria.