Financial Analyst - IT - Saint Laurent Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Our client, a Canadian company with an international dimension is looking for a Financial Analyst - Information Technology
Analysis of results (50%):
- Participation at the end of the month. Monthly results validation analysis report;
- Perform profit margin analysis, including explaining, reconciling and following up;
- Be responsible for monitoring detail projects.
Management of accounting systems (45%):
- Resource person For Hubble reporting module, this implies that the person will be able to make reports;
- Resource person For Annual Budget module;
- Resource person For JDE module;
- Ensure the creation of business units (BU) and general ledger accounts (GL) in JDE and perform parameterization during acquisition;
- Understanding of modules and cat codes.
- Participate in the insurance renewal file;
- Participation in improving the efficiency of processes or analyzes.
Hold an undergraduate university training (bachelor's degree) in administration with an accounting option;
Hold an accounting title;
Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
Have experience working with an ERP tool such as Oracle, SAP, JDE;
Know the technological tools such as the Microsoft Office suite and Power BI;
Communication and teamwork skills;
Strong sense of organization, analytical mind;
Good time management, autonomous;
Positive attitude focused on results;
Bilingualism (French-English) oral and written.
Contactez moi directement ou envoyer votre candidature sur email@example.com