Financial Analyst Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client in Saint-Laurent a financial analyst to be the Finance business partner which supports the CFO and the management team providing timely and accurate information and creating and developing initiatives aimed to improve and optimize the profitability of the subsidiary.
* Drive the forecast and budget processes of the subsidiary within the framework of the Group budget process and guarantee the respect of deadlines, procedures, and deliverables.
* Carry-out performance analysis to identify profit improvement opportunities, challenge the business actors, alert the operational management and/or propose the necessary corrective actions.
* Create and provide ad-hoc analysis to the management team regarding strategic topics (sales, margin, profitability, price increase, installed base,…) of the business addressed to best make decisions
* Actively contribute to the closing activities in collaboration with the accounting department to ensure accurate information and provide decision & ad-hoc reporting to all business partners.
* Provide leadership for continuous improvement in all areas of controlling and reporting, contributing to the evolution of the tools.
* Prepare, challenge, and submit the monthly sales and margin forecast and risk and opportunities analysis (sales and opex), working in coordination with the local, regional and corporate stakeholders.
* Implement the internal controls within their area of responsibility, while being an active actor and contributor to the subsidiary's Internal Control system.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- Degree in Economics, Administration, Engineering, Accounting or similar, with significant Finance exposure and experience.
- 3 to 5 years in similar responsibilities, preferably in multinational companies.
- Advanced skills in controlling & accounting, finance, management, forecasting and budgeting
- Microsoft Office: Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
- Rigour, reliability and respect for confidentiality
- Good verbal, listening and writing communication skills
- Proven collaboration and time management skills
- Tableau Desktop
- SalesForce - CRM
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and group insurance plan, including telemedicine service
- Corporate savings plan with employer contribution
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the CFO.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie internationale.