Financial analyst Montréal Ouest
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently supporting an international company specialized in the field of transport and logistics with several divisions. In this context, we are looking for a financial analyst who will act as an advisor to the divisions regarding their financial performance. This is a full-time and permanent position.
- Manage the financial disclosure process from various divisions;
- Ensure compliance of information with applicable accounting standards;
- Perform financial data analysis and benchmarking;
- Advise divisions on administrative and budgeting processes;
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with divisional management and ensure timely response and resolution of specific needs, both financial and operational;
- Seek ways to improve capital allocation and reduce expenses;
Prepare various reports for senior management highlighting financial results and forecasts
PROCESS: Initial interview with Melissa Pelletier - Fed Finance Recruitment Consultant - followed by an interview with the Finance director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 522 3216
The masculine gender is used here only to save space
Do you think this job is for you? This could be the case if you have :
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, with a CPA designation (or in the process of obtaining one)
- Knowledge of accounting standards and financial controls;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other technology tools;
- Good analytical thinking skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent organizational skills, rigorous and independent in both planning and execution;
- Excellent ability to work in a team and to create lasting relationships;
- Priority management, proactivity and ability to deliver quality work in a short period of time;
Bilingual (spoken/written) French and English.