Financial Analyst Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Are you looking for a job with great challenges in the financial sector? In one
dynamic work environment and a growing company? This Analyst position
financial is for you!
We are looking for a Financial Analyst for our client in the field of financing.
Under the supervision of the Finance Director, the financial analyst prepares various analyzes requested
by management (budget deviations, project monitoring, etc.). He ensures the integrity of documents
required within the allotted time. In addition, he is actively involved in the month-end process and
also on various projects and mandates for which his expertise is required (process review,
performance and profitability analysis, etc.
What will your daily tasks be?
* With the help of Excel software, prepare various analysis and management reports;
* Set up dashboards and performance indicators at the level of
* Participate in the development and monitoring of budgets and financial forecasts for all
* Analyzes and improves accounting processes;
* Perform profitability analyzes by product and by division;
* Participate in the month-end process;
* Participate in the development and implementation of cost price;
* Prepare documents and presentations required for boards of directors;
* In collaboration with the controller, participate in the improvement of accounting processes by
place and internal controls;
* Participate in the annual accounting audit process;
* Participate in special projects related to finance or administration;
* All other related tasks.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* University degree in finance, actuarial science, accounting or other relevant field.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an SME.
* Organized and results oriented.
* Excellent analytical skills and ease in popularizing information.
* Perfect command of the written French and English language.
* Vacation and Compensatory Leave
* Company Events
* Group RRSP
* On-site parking
* Telework 2-3 days a week
De rejoindre une compagnie en pleine croissance