Financial Analyst Montreal
We are looking for our client in the service industry in the city center for a Senior Accounting Analyst, CPA.
Aa a true partner in finance, you will report to the Senior Director and within a team, you will be in charge of :
* Preparation of accounting tables distributing income and taxes for certain members of the group
* Complete compensation cycle for group members
* Participation in the declaration files of the members of the group
* Preparation of certain tax returns, profit sharing and tax statements
Approval of accounting operations for assigned accounts
* Analysis of accounts, resolution of inconsistencies and implementation of compliance
* CPA title (required)
* Have at least 5-7 years of experience in a similar position, ideally a combination of Big 4 + company
Knowledge of general accounting and Canadian taxation
* Bilingual French and English
* Very good knowledge of Excel
* Salary: $ 85-95K, + bonus and numerous benefits, 35h, telecommuting
Our ideal candidate will enjoy corporate environments and new projects.
More than being adaptable to changes you need to be energized and turned on by this situation! It's important to like to improve procedures and not need an overly routine environment.
J'attends votre candidature sur firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedfinance.ca.