Financial analyst Mirabel
We are looking for a large international group specializing in technological innovations, a Financial Analyst and Business Analyst. Post 40 hours a week.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Finance, you will perform the following tasks:
* Prepare and update various accounting and management reports
* Produce financial analyzes and feasibility studies
* Produce profitability analyzes and issue recommendations
* Analyze and estimate the costs of each project
* Risk analysis
* Perform modeling
* Participate in the financial strategy
* Analyze business opportunities and projects from a financial point of view
* Any other related task at the supervisor's request
* Bachelor's degree in accounting
* Ideally CPA or at least current CPA;
* 5 years minimum experience in a similar position
* Bilingualism French - English compulsory
* Experience as a business analyst an asset.
* Advanced mastery of Excel (macro)
* Salary $ 75K- $ 90K depending on experience + group insurance + RRSP + negotiable leave depending on experience + 5 personal days + Closure for the holidays + telecommuting and flexible hours.
We are looking for someone with a strong sense of leadership, a collaborative spirit, resourcefulness and unfailing flexibility. Relational ease is required.
Our ideal candidate enjoys dynamic environments.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.