Financial Analyst Mirabel
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
The masculine is used to lighten the text
We are looking for a large international group specializing in technological innovations, a Financial Analyst and Business Analyst. Post 40 hours a week.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Finance, you will perform the following tasks:
* Prepare and update various accounting and management reports
* Produce financial analyzes and feasibility studies
* Produce profitability analyzes and issue recommendations
* Analyze and estimate the costs of each project
* Risk analysis
* Perform modeling
* Participate in the financial strategy
* Analyze business opportunities and projects from a financial point of view
* Any other related task at the supervisor's request
* Bachelor of Accounting
* Ideally CPA or at least current CPA;
* 5 years minimum experience in a similar position
* Bilingualism French - English compulsory
* Experience as a business analyst an asset.
* Advanced mastery of Excel (macro)
* Salary $ 75K- $ 90K depending on experience + group insurance + RRSP + negotiable leave depending on experience + 5 personal days + Closure for the holidays + telecommuting and flexible hours.
We are looking for someone with a strong sense of leadership, a collaborative spirit, resourcefulness and unfailing flexibility. Relational ease is required.
Our ideal candidate enjoys dynamic environments.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.