Financial Analyst Laval
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance is specialized in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and financial positions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for a manufacturing company located in Laval, a financial analyst
Reporting directly to the financial controller, you will be in charge of:
- Month-enf process with the controller
- Preparation of KPIs
- KPIs analysis
- Analysis of margins
- Analysis of production gaps
- Monitoring of accounts receivable
- Billing follow-up
- Cash flow management
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- All other tasks related to the candidate's strengths
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience
- BAC in accounting
- Current CPA or CPA, an asset
- Bilingual English / French
- Advanced level Excel
- Experience with an ERP system, a plus
- Dynamic environment and necessary versatility
- Post 37.5h / week
- Group insurance, health, dental, life, travel, employee assistance program, parking, RRSP 5%, Negotiable holidays but minimum 2 weeks
We are looking for a versatile profile with very good interpersonal skills. Our ideal candidate is autonomous, rigorous and able to solve problems.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.