Financial Analyst Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently working with a leading healthcare company in Quebec, looking for a rare pearl acting as a financial analyst.
Reporting to the Accounting Director, the Financial Analyst will be closely involved in the preparation of various financial statements. He/she will be responsible for performing analyses and interpreting financial results to enable effective business decisions. The analyst will be responsible for activities such as management reporting, monthly budgets and forecasts, analysis of results and explanation of variances as well as profitability analysis to provide recommendations to the business unit's management. He/she will develop reports and management indicators to allow the various divisions to strategically monitor growth objectives.
- Develop and maintain monthly reports on key performance indicators
(KPI) reports to support financial and strategic analysis and opportunity assessment;
- Participate in month-end process and variance analysis;
- Prepare and monitor cash budgets and cash flow requirements;
- Participate in the analysis of control processes and ensure their application;
- Prepare annual budgets and financial projections for our divisions;
- Prepare annual budgets and financial projections for our divisions; Perform costing and profitability analyses;
- Provide financial advice for the development and analysis of investment projects;
- Participate in the preparation of the year-end file;
- All other tasks assigned by the Director.
Your profile :
- Have an accounting designation OR equivalent experience;
- More than two years of experience in a similar position;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Proficiency in office automation and accounting software (HOPEM would be an asset).
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Senior Recruitment Team Leader - then interview with the Accounting Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800