Financial Analyst Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a Financial Analyst for our client in the textile industry.
As a financial analyst you will:
- Help with internal financial statements at the end of the month
- Gap analysis
- Write internal and external reports
- Prepare the report and provide additional information to the banks
- Prepare the audit file and manage the auditors
- Manage the cash spreadsheet
- Work on government audits
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- CPA (asset) or valid experience
- Completed undergraduate degree
- 2-5 years relevant experience in Audit
- Quick learner
- Strong excel skills
- 90% off public transport
- Flexible work hours
- Fridays we finish at 4:00 pm (1:30 PM during summer)
- In-house massage therapist every 2 weeks
- Tire change
- Vaccination clinic onsite
- 5$ lunch service
- Rooftop terrace
- Continuing education: outlook and excel courses offered on site
- Free gym access (yoga, bootcamp and Zumba included)
- Medical and dental benefits and much much more!
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the CFO
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space