Financial Analyst Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client in Vaudreuil, a world leader in optical technology in the biomedical, scientific and security sectors, a financial analyst to join their team. The analyst will be responsible for providing financial analysis and reports to support the Operations, R&D, Finance, Planning and Corporate Analysis teams.
* In charge of the month-end and quarter-end closing process for R&D expenses
* Provide support and financial aspects to the R&D team related to research and development projects.
* Contribute to the annual budget process as well as the preparation of quarterly R&D financial forecasts
* Perform the various analyzes of monthly expenses compared to the latest budget estimates by project, explain
* the main deviations and setting up the presentation to internal clients;
* Compile the data required for the calculation of R&D tax credits.
* Ensure the preparation of files for requests from government agencies, in particular those from Statistics Canada.
* Financial analysis, forecasts and budget
* Work closely with the centralized accounting and operations team to ensure that expenses are
* are accounted for correctly.
* Analyze monthly expenses, provide variance analyses, carry out close monitoring for the various departments and
* the Finance, Planning and Corporate Analysis team to support them in achieving their financial goals.
* Manage revenue recognition schedules according to the progress of work method in relation to the estimated cost
* of the project.
* Maintain allocation processes to allocate expenses to different cost centers or product lines
* Take charge of the management of audit files (external auditors, government).
* Perform the annual calculation of manufacturing overhead allocation rates.
* Prepare monthly cash forecasts for the company's treasury department.
* Participate in various ad hoc projects of the organization.
Do you think you are made for the job?? This may be the case if you have:
* Skills & technical knowledge:
* Holder of a bachelor's degree in accounting. CPA accounting designation is an asset.
* Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience. Experience in the manufacturing sector is an asset.
* Knowledge of MS Office software.
* Advanced knowledge of Excel.
* Knowledge of SAP is a strong asset.
* Fluency in French and English both orally and in writing.
* The ability to work in a team
* Great attention to detail, rigor and excellence of the work accomplished.
* Great analytical skills and great strength in problem solving.
* Respect of deadlines
De rejoindre une compagnie en pleine croissance.