Financial Analyst Brossard
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
o Assist in producing monthly financial statements
o Prepare monthly reconciliations of bank statements and related transactions
o Assist in the management of inter-company payable/receivable balances arising from related party transactions.
o Prepare and enter monthly journal entries (payroll, accrued charges, foreign exchange, provisional)
o Prepare sales tax and compliance returns, including preparation of monthly government sales tax remittances
o Prepare and maintain monthly analyzes of Balance Sheet accounts
o Participate in various ad-hoc projects with cross-functional teams
o Maintain year-end audit files on a monthly basis
o Develop and implement internal controls and processes to improve departmental efficiency.
* CPA Designation or strong compensatory experience and title in the process of being obtained.
* Desire to contribute to a benevolent environment that respects everyone's balance,
* Ability to manage priorities while respecting deadlines,
* Rigor, meticulousness, versatility, autonomy,
* Ease of adaptation in an attractive and dynamic environment,
* English is not essential on a daily basis, but you are interested in acquiring a level
professional exchanges (training possible by the company),
* This position can be upgraded to a managerial position.
De rejoindre une compagnie francophone qui continue son développement a travers le Canada.