Financial and Accounting Analyst Montreal
We are urgently looking for a retail company or an Accounting and Finance Analyst. Immediate start, short-term position - 1 or 2 months in teleworking, possibility of permanence thereafter, based close to Acadie.
Reporting to the manager, you will be in charge of:
* Bookkeeping for Canadian, European and American entities
* General Accounting
* Data reconciliation
* End of month preparation
* Preparation of monthly sales tax returns, including Canadian, American and European returns
* Review of general ledger activity ensuring proper allocation of income and expense and analysis of variances including gross margin
* Calculation of fees, commissions and management fees
* Reconciliation of intercompany transactions
* Reconciliation of bank accounts
* Preparation of year-end and government audit files and assistance to auditors
- CPA ideally
- 5 years of relevant experience
- English first language, French secondary
- Experience on Great Plains
- Salary $ 35-40 per hour depending on experience
It is important to be able to start quickly and to be independent from home.
The temporary is the priority, but the candidate will be able to participate in the process for the permanent.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.