Financial Controller Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are currently looking for a controller for an hotel group. Located in the city centre of Montreal, this position is permanent and that person will be managed by the regional controller and the general director of the company.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Actively participate in short and long term strategic planning, as an executive member of the hotel;
Works in close collaboration with the heads of operational departments for the monthly budget forecast;
- Supervise and direct the work of the accounting team to ensure optimal performance of financial operations;
- Income and expense management by ensuring the integrity of financial data;
- Produces and presents financial statements and other monthly reports to the management of the hotel and head office
- Establish, improve and verify all internal hotel controls to ensure compliance with company standards;
- Maintain and respect contracts, permits and licenses, insurance policies, commercial leases and other legal documents;
- Plan and coordinate annual audit files;
- Assist the Regional Controller on request for special projects.
Your profile :
- Be an excellent communicator
- Knowledge of Hopem accounting software would be an asset;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
- Have a high critical and analytical level
- Requirements University degree in accounting (BAC)
- Five (5) years of experience in a similar position
- Bilingualism in French and English (spoken and written)
What we offer:
- 3 weeks vacation
- Days of sick leave
- Salary depending on experience (between $ 80K and $ 90K annually)
- Social benefits (health insurance)
- Nice working atmosphere
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.