Financial Controller Val-David
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for a small company in construction sector undergoing restructuration located in Val-David, a financial controller.
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be in charge of driving all operational aspects of the company's accounting.
More precisely :
- Complete cycle management
- Perform billing
- Monitoring of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- GST / QST declaration
- Preparation of financial statements
- Participate in the Budget and the financial strategy.
- Project accounting
- Gap analysis
- Profitability analysis
- Cost analysis
- Supervise two accounting clerks
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- BAC in accounting, an asset
- Excel an asset
- Nethris, an asset
- Dynamic environment
- Experience in the construction industry, an asset.
- Salary 70K-85K according to experience, group insurance, RRSP, negotiable leave according to experience, flexible hours, permanent position 40 hours a week.
In direct collaboration with management, you join a small company in restructuration. Our ideal candidate is a dynamic, flexible, educator who enjoys challenges and has great initiative.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.