Financial Controller Montréal
Reporting to the CFO, you will be in charge of managing all financial aspects of the company's strategy, as well as day-to-day operational accounting.
More precisely, accompanied by your team of 5-6 people, you are in charge of:
- Be responsible for the end of the month, the end of the year and the financial statements of the company
- Take charge of inter-company
- Set up the budget and explain the budget variances
- Analyze variances, profitability, accounts ...
- Manage and improve all accounting processes
- Take charge of the immobilization process
- Take care of USA and Canada sales taxes
- Production of reports for financial institutions
Bachelor's degree in accounting;
Member of the CPA Order (an asset);
3-5 years of experience in the field;
Have a good capacity for adaptation, organization and supervision;
Very good knowledge of Excel software;
Autonomy, leadership and dynamism;
Great capacity for analysis and synthesis;
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.