Financial Controller Montreal
We are looking for a growing company in distribution located in Montreal, a Financial Controller:
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be notably in charge of:
- Supervise and review the entire accounting cycle
- Supervise and review financial statements and year-end audits
- Explain budget variances
- Review of inter-companies
- Analyze variances, profitability, accounts ...
- Manage and improve all the accounting processes in your scope
- Make presentations for senior management
- Supervise a team of 2-4 people
- Set up internal controls and suggest improvements
- 8-10 years of business experience
- French / English bilingualism
- Good Excel level
- Salary $ 110-125K
Our ideal candidate is self-reliant and not afraid of growing businesses.
We are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate who can work in dynamic and friendly environments. It is important to be able to quickly be independent.