Financial Controller Saint-Jerome
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for a distribution company located in Saint-Jérôme, a financial controller to be filled immediately. Position 40 hours/week face-to-face - 1 day week of teleworking
Reporting to the CEO, you are in charge of the following tasks:
- Coordinate all accounting activities
- Control of the complete accounting cycle
- Financial state
- Finance management
- Month-end and year-end closing
- Records for external auditors.
- Internal controls
- Management of a small team of 2 people
- 5-6 years of similar experience
- BAC in accounting
- CPA, an asset
- Bilingual English/French
- Mastery of an ERP, an asset
- Salary: depending on experience
- 100% face-to-face position during the probation period, group insurance from September, paid holidays negotiable according to experience
We are looking for a dynamic and autonomous person who wants to join a changing environment and who will experience strong growth in the years to come. Our ideal candidate with good stress management, organized and proactive.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.