Financial Controller Montreal
We are looking for a growing company in technological services located in the heart of a modern district of Montreal, a Financial Controller, supervision of a team of 5 people.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be in charge of:
- Supervise and review the complete accounting cycle
- Oversee and review financial statements and year-end audits
- Explain budget variances
- Revision of inter-company
- Analyze gaps, profitability, accounts...
- Manage and improve all accounting processes within your scope
- Make presentations for senior management
- Supervise a team of 5 people
- Implement internal controls and propose improvements
- Be the guarantor of insurance coverage for risk protection
- All other related tasks related to your position
- CPA accounting designation
- 7 years of relevant experience including a first in team management
- Experience in managing an international entity ideally
- French / English bilingualism
- Good Excel level
- Salary 100-120K$ + bonus and great benefits
We are looking for a collaborative, curious and professional person who wants to take up great challenges.
It is important to want to evolve in a dynamic environment, in constant evolution, to be proactive and to be able to meet tight deadlines.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.