Financial Controller Grandby
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
* Direct activities related to credit, collections and accounts payable;
* Supervise and collaborate in the production of monthly financial statements and perform performance analyses;
* Supervise accounts payable, invoicing and accounts receivable
* Ensure that inventories are correctly recorded and evaluated in the financial system
* Develop the policies and procedures required for the proper functioning of the accounting function;
* Ensure compliance with tax laws;
* Monitor compliance with internal controls and policies and implement corrective measures when required;
* Follow up and update costing components/variables;
* Plan, analyze and monitor budgets;
* Prepare reports on financial measures in a timely manner (budgets, cash flow forecasts, other financial indicators);
* Supervise and collaborate in the preparation of the external audit file and assume the role of resource person within the framework of the annual audit process;
* Perform other assigned duties.
Bachelor's degree in administration;
Hold a CPA accounting designation - CMA, CA, CGA, an asset
work experience in accounting, including at least 3 years as a financial controller;
* Experience in personnel management;
* Experience in implementing accounting systems (an asset);
Experience in managing subsidiaries abroad (an asset);
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.