Financial Controller Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
More specifically, your main responsibilities:
* Prepare month-end financial statements
* Carry out verification, entries and accounting closure of the months;
* Participate in the analysis of the general ledger and registered accounts, take note of all unusual entries and verify them;
Ensure inter-company billing;
* Perform variance analysis of monthly financial statements and activity reports;
Ensure the preparation and transmit monthly reports of sales taxes, government tax remittances and source deductions and other reports to regulatory authorities;
Monitor payroll processing and ensure the application of current standards in collaboration with the human resources department;
* Analyze cash flow;
* Prepare the documents required for the closing of the year and the audit by the accountants;
* Preparation of the annual file for the renewal of insurance;
* Responsible for monitoring the vehicle fleet;
* Participate in the preparation of operating budgets;
* Ensure the proper functioning of the accounting system and support the teams in its use;
Ensure the efficiency of processes, methods and work tools;
* Strictly apply and respect operational and financial controls;
-Have a bachelor's degree in accounting (or in business administration specializing in finance or accounting);
* Possess a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation; an asset
* Have 5 years or more of experience in a similar position;
* Experience in processing or managing payroll;
* Have knowledge of the Maestro software;
* Advanced knowledge of Excel;
* Have experience in multi-company;
* Have experience in personnel management;
* Have good communication and teamwork skills;
* Autonomy, accountability, meticulousness, sense of organization and rigor.
* Flexible hours;
* Full range of group insurance;
* RRSP program available upon hiring, the employer contributes after one year of continuous service;
* Cell phone provided or reimbursed;
* Professional contribution and annual training assumed by the company.
- salary between 90 and 120 K$ per year depending on experience