Financial Process Optimization Advisor Analyst Montreal
We are looking for one of our clients in the distribution sector, a Financial Process Optimization Analyst.
More specifically, your tasks will mainly be:
* Support the manager and the finance team in the implementation of process improvements
* Actively participate in the optimization of business processes in collaboration with the IT and finance team
* Develop solutions and adapt systems to implement optimization
* Develop interpersonal relationships with internal and external partners;
* Assist the VP in special projects.
* Manage and plan all documentation related to the process and improvements developed.
* Participate in the transfer of process knowledge
* Actively collaborate in the finance & accounting function.
- BAC and accounting title
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- French / English bilingualism
- Excel level Excel required, power query, mastery of SAP a plus
- Salary 90-105K$ + bonuses and benefits
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a growing company with lots of challenges and projects. It is important to enjoy building new processes and to have a sense of innovation.
Our ideal candidate will be ambitious, driven, and numbers-oriented. It is important to ask questions and want to question the current processes
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org