Financial Reporting Manager - LAVAL Laval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting a Consolidation and Financial Reporting Manager to join a group located in Laval.
This public company is specialized in the design, manufacture and marketing of equipment for the individual's market, retailers and hospitals. Originally from Canada, this company is actively pursuing it's organic and acquisition development in North America, Europe, Asia and Oceania. At the heart of ever larger projects, all teams must adhere to the societal values of the group. It is in this context that you join the corporate team at the head office of the group.
In an experienced and progressive team of 10 people, you will collaborate with the CFO and the VP Finance.
- Ensure the quarterly consolidation process for all entities of the group (20 divisions) and production of analyzes for the management team
- Participate actively in the implementation of a new consolidation software
- Prepare annual consolidated financial statements
- Supervise (8 people), assist and support the controllers of the different international divisions
- Ensure selection and application of accounting policies and regulations in force
- Ensure internal control within the group
Do you think this job is for you? It could be the case if you have:
- CPA Title
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Consolidation in public companies (manufacture or distribution)
- Perfect knowledge of IFRS standards
- Bilingualism English / French essential
- Mastery of foreign currency conversions
- The mastery of an ERP and Excel
- Team spirit, curiosity, a very good sense of thoroughness and communication
We offer you
- Join a group with interesting and international development perspectives
- To integrate a dynamic team that is constantly looking for improvement
- To travel occasionally to the international
- An attractive salary
- Offices designed recently
- Free on-site parking
PROCESS: First interview with Marian BABIN - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with VP Finance and CFO
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
Groupe en plein développement a l'international.