FP&A Analyst Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond.
We are currently looking for one of our clients, a real estate developer located in downtown Montreal, an FP & A analyst.
This company brings to Montreal its expertise and passion through the design of bold condos.
As an FP & A Analyst, you will have a major role in the development of the company. It is in this perspective that you will collaborate with both VP Development and VP Finance.
- Investment: you are in charge of working and evaluating the various investment projects. You must make projections and evaluate potential returns, repayment periods, and analyze profitability.
You are a major player in the preparation of the file to obtain funding.
- Budget / Treasury / Finance: you are responsible for establishing the projected results, cash projections and follow-up. You must set up debt monitoring tables and financing fees. You also work on the reporting of information useful for the preparation of the quarterly financial statements.
You also need to track the documentation of fund calls and distributions to investors.
Here are the desired qualifications for the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration or Real Estate
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Experience in the field of construction and / or real estate
- Bilingualism French / English
Interesting salary based on level of experience with annual bonus, RRSP and insurance.
PROCESS: First interview with Alex Hojnatzki - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Head of Recruitment - finally last interview with the Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 522 3216
Contactez moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org