FP&A Analyst Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a company in the logistic industry, a FP&A analyst.
Your responsabilities are:
* Manage the financial disclosure process from various divisions;
* Perform profitability analyzes and benchmarks of financial data;
* Advise divisions on budget and forecasting processes;
* Develop and maintain a solid relationship with the management of the divisions and ensure that specific needs are resolved, both financial and operational;
* Look for ways to improve the allocation of capital and reduce expenses;
* Review critical revenue metrics, while ensuring good financial performance per client;
* Prepare various reports for senior management that highlight financial results and forecasts.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, with CPA designation;
* Five (5) years of relevant experience;
* Knowledge of accounting standards and financial controls;
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel software and other technological tools;
* Strong ability to think analytically;
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
* Excellent organizational skills and demonstrate rigor and autonomy in both planning and execution;
* Excellent ability to work in a team as well as to create lasting relationships;
* Priority management, proactivity and the ability to deliver quality work in a short period of time;
* Bilingualism (spoken / written) French and English.
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with Human Resources and VP Finance
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie en pleine croissance reconnue comme service essentiel.