FP&A director Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, permanent or contract positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond
We are looking for a paramedical company, an FP&A Director, to be filled immediately / Permanent Full Time.
Your missions will report to the Director of Finance and will be as follows;
- Responsible for budget management and financial integrity in terms of accountability, based on ministerial orientations and expected results.
- Role of advisory service, support and expertise to directors and managers for budget planning, project evaluation and financial planning of fixed assets.
- Ensure the efficiency of these processes and their constant improvement.
- Work on financial management performance analysis projects.
- Supervision of two employees
- 5-10 years of similar experience
- CPA title
- French speaking
- Experience in team management
- Salary: from $ 90K depending on experience
- 4 to 6 weeks of annual leave - depending on experience and from the first year
- 40h per week
- Good understanding of the medical sector
- Good knowledge of different software
- Very advantageous medical insurance
- 100% teleworking during Covid19 and flexible post Covid19
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a company with many challenges, who is creative and has project initiative, and who is committed for the long term.
Contact me on email@example.com and find all of our offers on: www.fedfinance.ca.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.