FP&A FInancial Analyst Laval
Purpose of role:
The purpose of the role is to help drive performance across a selection of our company's functional groups from a financial and operational perspective. You will also be responsible for the Budget (Business Plan) process for these groups. This role should conduct itself as a business advisor and partner within the assigned functional responsibilities.
* Periodic and ad-hoc performance analysis (Financials, Capital Expenditures, FTEs)
* Analysis with recommendations on how to improve results and/or processes;
* Gather comments from global functional managers on development of financial performance including validation of accruals
* Help drive Forecasting and Business Plan process for assigned stakeholders
* Help develop business cases and provide financial support
* Act as a finance point of contact for senior managers and business units on behalf of the respective functional groups
* Prepare centralized reports to support overall financial analysis for the Functional Groups
You have the following qualification, skills and experience:
* University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Auditing, or similar with minimum 3-5 years work experience in relevant positions.
* Proficiency in English, both oral and written
* Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Comfortable initiating actions and taking responsibility to secure agreed output
* Collaborate effectively and build professional networks
* Strong financial planning skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Attention to detail, but also ability to consolidate and see larger view
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.