FP&A Financial Analyst Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client in the industrial manufacturing industry in Pointe-Claire an FP&A Financial Analyst.
As a Financial Analyst, you will support the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. You will be at the heart of the action and will have the opportunity to get involved in several files and special projects, including the preparation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports that describe the company's financial situation in terms of revenues, expenses and profits.
Reporting to the Senior FP&A Financial Analyst, the Financial Analyst will also be involved in the preparation of budgets and financial forecasts. The Financial Analyst will also be responsible for interpreting and analyzing financial information to identify operating results in terms of profitability and performance as well as any other issues pertaining to the operational and financial effectiveness of the organization.
* Interprets and analyzes financial information to derive operating results in terms of profitability and performance as well as all other matters relating to the operational and financial effectiveness of the organization.
* Assist the CFO in the preparation of reports and analyses for management and shareholders.
* Assist the FP&A team in the analysis of monthly results, performance indicator reports and support the information needs of department managers.
* Work with IT department to create dashboards and other automated reports to fulfill corporate BI requirements.
* Provide territory managers with relevant sales reports to help drive growth.
* Produce various financial analyses with the ability to manipulate large and complex databases.
* Maintain database of all financial, accounting and legal information of the group and ensure confidentiality.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal - bilingual: English and French.
* Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
* Excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office. Ability to work with large databases and build reports using advanced Excel functions, including Macros.
* Experience with ERP and BI systems, such as Tecsys and Cognos.
* Accuracy and attention to detail while working under tight deadlines.
* Good organization, time and priority management.
* High level of integrity and professional ethics.
* Ability to find solutions, innovate, be creative and make recommendations.
* Good team player.
Experience and Education:
* Undergraduate degree in administration.
* Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
* In the process of obtaining a professional designation is an asset.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Senior FP&A Financial Analyst.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
De rejoindre une entreprise en croissance dans l'ouest.