FP&A Senior Analyst Remote Brossard
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Extract, collate, analyze and interpret financial data from different business systems.
* Analyze certain monthly results and present them to clients.
* Collaborate in updating computerized dashboards and support clients in determining indicators
* Carry out the continuous financial forecasting process.
* Perform financial analyzes for investment decisions or other ad hoc modeling.
* Carry out long-term financial projections, from five-year strategic planning to annual budgets.
* Have 5 to 7 years of experience with financial information systems and in financial analysis functions.
* Hold a professional CPA designation.
* Have experience and in-depth knowledge of the Office suite including Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, Excel reporting functions) and an ERP-type tool such as Dynamics (AX or 365)
* Having experience using data analysis and visualization tools such as Power BI and VCube is a strong asset.
* Have a strong analytical mind and good judgment.
* Demonstrate autonomy, intellectual curiosity, resourcefulness, leadership, being proactive, knowing how to prioritize and be organized.
* Focus on collaboration and teamwork.
* Are agile in a growing company and want to be an agent of change