Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
I am Bianka, Team Leader in Recruitment and Business Development at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for Finance professions. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent on the South Shore of Montreal. Our team, experts in finance, speak your language and operate in your world. We cover accounting, finance and payroll professions.
I am looking for an FP&A manager for my client, a large environmental services group. This is a permanent post in hybrid mode.
What do you gain from being part of the Family?
• Competitive remuneration;
• Generous benefits;
• A pension plan contributed equally by the company;
• Opportunities for career advancement and development;
• An employee assistance program;
• A mentoring program to contribute to your success;
• Tailor-made training to upgrade your skills.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will work closely with key stakeholders within the organization and the finance team. Your responsibilities will be as follows
• Lead the preparation of management reports in a timely and clear manner, including gap analysis and updating of key indicator (KPI) performance,
• Manage the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process,
• Develop, coordinate and present budgets and forecasts for the G&A (administrative management) and shared services departments, with the support of an analyst,
• Lead the development of high-quality financial reports and analyzes to support decision-making,
• Develop efficiencies and process improvements within team workflows,
• Play an active role within the wider team, assisting in the smooth implementation and compliance of new requirements, systems and processes,
• Support the management team on the financial aspects of special projects, including merger and acquisition activities,
• Prepare ad hoc management financial reports as needed.
To succeed as a Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) you must have:
• Degree in accounting or finance preferred,
• Master's degree in accounting, business administration, finance or a related field strongly preferred;
• Strong knowledge of planning and performance processes, including annual budget, monthly forecasts and monthly business reviews,
• Knowledge of accounting, control and financial operations. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French,
• Ability to establish close working relationships with key stakeholders,
• Knowledge of D365 and Adaptive, an asset,
• Understanding of the underlying data storage and staging architecture,
• Autonomous and proactive, with great attention to detail.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Recruitment Team Leader then with the Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311