Head of finance Laval
We are looking for a company in the manufacturing sector in the Laval region, a financial director.
Reporting directly to the CEO, your tasks will be:
* Prepare monthly financial statements and various monitoring reports,
* Prepare year-end audit file and validate tax returns
* Prepare the annual budget, ensure its regular monitoring, and carry out the analysis of
discrepancies and implement corrective measures if necessary in collaboration with the
* Manage collections, payables, working capital, credits, and subsidies.
* Responsible for payroll
* Develop, implement and ensure the rigorous application of policies
administrative and internal control procedures of the organization
* Participate closely in continuous improvement efforts of the processes in place
* As a member of the management committee, foster a culture of sound management
finance and support managers in their duties
* Mobilize and supervise the staff of his department.
- Hold the CPA designation
- Experience in the manufacturing sector
- Have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Have a hands-on approach to the operation and be ready to bring the accounting team to other levels
- 4-week vacation
- Flexible hours
- salary between 140k and 160k + group insurance + bonus
Contactez moi au email@example.com afin d'en discuter davantage