IFRS Specialist Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
▪ Provide expertise for the assessment of new accounting standards and those in development, analyze their impact, ensure their updates and ensure their application to the whole company;
▪ Analyze the various contracts and agreements of the company and write the positions appropriate accountants;
▪ Actively participate in special projects (acquisition, financing, regulations, etc.);
▪ Interact with different multidisciplinary teams in order to provide an opinion accountant on the impact of certain projects, according to the mandates entrusted to him;
▪ Participate in the preparation of certain notes to the quarterly consolidated financial statements and annual;
▪ Prepare and give internal training on new accounting standards
▪ Degree in accounting and 8 years of relevant experience;
▪ Professional accountant designation (CPA);
▪ Mastery of IFRS, consolidation and related regulations;
▪ Experience in a large accounting firm and / or in international public companies;
▪ Experience in US GAAP and French GAAP, an asset;
▪ Experience in a public company comprising multiple companies, an asset;
▪ Perfectly bilingual (French and English), both orally and in writing; Spanish, an asset