Internal Auditor Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a public company, an internal auditor.
Your responsabilities are:
* Assist operational and financial audits;
* Monitor the application of the action plans prepared by the managers, following the release of the internal audit reports.
* Participate in the search for, the development and/or improvement of audit tools;
* Assist with ICFR program, Sarbanes Oxley reporting requirements, or other ad-hoc requests as required
* All other related tasks.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* CPA Designation
* Two to three years of relevant experience;
* English and French;
* Experience in internal auditing (asset);
* Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (asset);
* Excellent analytical skills;
* Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written;
* Ability to use MS Office;
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with Human Resources and VP Finance
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
The masculine is only used here to save space