Internal senior auditor Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
For a beautiful American international group, we are looking as soon as possible, a Senior Internal Auditor, close to transport on the island of Montreal - East side - permanently -
Under the supervision of the internal audit director - you are in charge of:
- Perform verification and analysis of internal processes and controls
- Make recommendations based on audit observations
- report improvements to procedures, operating methods, and internal controls;
- Follow up on recommendations
- Write verification reports
- Carry out the necessary research, analyze and document the results during special mandates
- Participate in special checks.
--Bac in accounting
- 5 to 10 years of experience in internal audit
- Bilingual English - French
- Good level in Excel
- Salary 80-95K $ depending on experience
- Be able to travel 15% of the time
- Pension plan, group medical insurance, reimbursement of certain tuition fees
- Cafeteria on site
- Free parking - close to public transport
- Dynamic environment and prospects for internal development in a great company
The ideal candidate will be curious, open-minded, comfortable in dynamic environments in a company with a great work environment.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or on + 438 390 0271 and find all of our offers on: www.fedfinance.ca
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com ou au + 438 390 0271 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.