Inventory Analyst Ville St Laurent
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting an Inventory Analyst for a company located in Ville St Laurent.
Our client is an international group specialized in the distribution of industrial products related to energy which is experiencing a strong development of its activity in North America. It is within this framework that they are seeking an autonomous profile for the management and analysis of inventories, a strategic element of their growth.
- Monitor accounts for all products.
- Check inventory adjustments and provide branch support on all aspects.
- Produce reports by identifying and analyzing gaps
- Set up an inventory dashboard
* Provide assistance to the planners to run reports.
- Maintain the discontinuation process and modify the stock indicators.
- Maintain acceptable levels and stock indicators.
- Develop new processes to improve inventory procedures and practices.
Do you think the job is for you? It could be the case if you have:
- A first experience with inventories and / or distribution
- Master French and English, both orally and in writing (to be bilingual)
- Mastery of an ERP and excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
We offer you
- To join a group with a beautiful growing activity
- stimulating and rewarding work environment
- Dynamic team that allows you to evolve in a growing business
- Salary according to your experience
- Group Insurance and Group RRSP
- Training program
PROCESS: First interview with Marian BABIN - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Activity Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800