Invoicing Technician Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for an invoicing technician for our audiovisual client.
Under the responsibility of the customer service supervisor, the incumbent will have the main responsibilities of preparing, issuing and following up on service center invoices in addition to providing administrative support.
Your day will look like this:
- Collect information related to invoicing;
- Check purchase orders so that tax details are accurate;
- Create invoices based on the purchase order;
- Participate in the final reconciliation of project invoicing;
- Send invoices to customers;
- Monitoring and updating of administrative statutes in the CRM;
- Bring areas for improvement in the invoicing process
- Ensure excellent collaboration with other departments of the company.
- Any other related task required as needed
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- DEC in accounting and have a certification in credit / collection
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a billing position
- Have talents in negotiation
- Knowledge of the tools of the MS Office suite
- Fluency in both official languages both orally and in writing
- Act with diplomacy
- Excellent customer approach skills.
Our offer :
- Competitive compensation and group insurance plan including a telemedicine service
- Company savings plan with employer contribution
- Skills development and advancement opportunities
- Reimbursement of professional contributions required for employment
- Support for professional development
- Work environment conducive to health and personal well-being
- Recognition program
- Employee assistance program
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Customer Service Manager.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie internationale en croissance.