Junior Accounting Analyst Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Rigorously carry out end-of-month procedures, namely: account, analyze, reconcile and
complete the accounting entries;
* Track fixed assets, more specifically, categorize purchase invoices, reconcile the
monitoring file with the accounting system;
* Prepare bank reconciliations, validate the reconciliation elements in the system and record
the required accounting entries;
* Prepare monthly government remittances, act as a contact person with
government authorities during revisions;
* Participate in the preparation of the annual audit file together with the chief accountant;
* Prepare monthly financial analyzes and reports;
* Participate in the improvement of processes and internal control and propose new methods of
* Support his superior in the various projects of the company;
* Any other related tasks required.
* A bachelor's degree in administration, accounting option;
* In the process of CPA, an asset
* At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
* Very good analytical skills;
* Great rigor at work and thoroughness in its files;
* Sense of organization ;
* Professionalism and confidentiality;
* Excel intermediate level, pivot tables;
* Experience with an ERP system, Microsoft AX (an asset);
* Excellent communication skills in French and English both orally and in writing.
De rejoindre une équipe et une compagnie avec de belles possibilités d'évolutions personnelles.