Junior Accounts Payable Representative Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
As an Accounts Payable Representative, your tasks :
* Processing supplier invoices for payment:
* Validate invoices for basic data accuracy.
* Send invoices for approval and coding as well as matching with supporting documents and following up on unmatched items.
* Enter invoice information into Accounts Payable system to generate payment voucher.
* Validate that goods were received and that proper prices have been invoiced in accordance with the purchase order.
* Obtain the necessary approval for service invoices.
* Ensure all batches have posted correctly into ERP and file all supporting documentation in a timely manner.
* Responsible for the input of recurring/ monthly payments (i.e., lease commitments and other miscellaneous services) on a timely basis and maintenance of these files.
* Verify and obtain authorization for any discrepancies in prices over authorized limit, quantity received and freight charges.
* Validate and/or calculate applicable taxes and ensure proper accounting treatment.
* Communicate with the business unit regarding any taxation errors.
* Communicate with suppliers and internal customers to obtain information and clarify/ resolve issues.
* Communicate effectively to suppliers and/or procurement staff on any invoice discrepancies.
* Ensures invoices are only paid once.
* Ensures timely payment of all invoices to avoid late payment fees and optimize cash discounts.
* Answer the requests of internal customers to MSS NA and those from suppliers.
* Performs other related duties such as:
* Validate vendor statements and inquiries, investigates discrepancies, communicate with vendors and internal personnel to find invoices.
* Follow up on aging items and GRIR items.
* Responsible for own internal adjustments or error corrections.
Do you think this job is for you? It could be the case if you have:
- College Diploma
- 1 year of experience in accouting
- Bilingualism English / French essential
- The knowledge of an ERP and Excel
- Team spirit, curiosity, a very good sense of thoroughness and communication
We offer you
- Join a group with interesting and international development perspectives
- To integrate a dynamic team that is constantly looking for improvement
- Offices designed recently
- Free on-site parking
PROCESS: First interview with Marian BABIN - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with Accounting Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
De rejoindre une belle compagnie internationale