Junior Internal Auditor - Bilingual - East of Montreal Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
For a multinational, we are looking as soon as possible for an Internal Auditor, in permanent position, based in the east of Montreal.
Under the supervision of the senior internal auditor - you are in charge of:
* Perform the verification and analysis of internal processes and controls,
* Make recommendations, follow up and report improvements to procedures, operating methods, and internal controls;
* Write audit reports and analyze situations with the managers concerned;
* Carry out the necessary research, analyze and document the results during special mandates;
- BAC accounting -
- 1-3 years of experience in verification
- Bilingual French - English imperative
- Good mastery of the office suite - Excel
- 37.5 hours per week
- Salary 55-60K $ depending on experience
- 3 weeks of paid annual leave
- RRSP and Bonus
- Flexible group insurance (Dental, medical, visual)
- Teleworking during the Covid and flexibility after the Covid19.
- Free parking
- Travel to be expected in Canada (approximately 20-25% per month)
The ideal candidate will be curious, open-minded, enjoys team management, comfortable in dynamic environments and will want a stimulating position in a company with a great work environment and great challenges to overcome.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org ou au +438 390 0271 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.