Junior Payroll Technician - Lasalle - Bilingual Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Privileged partner to support the development of our client, we are currently looking for a Payroll Technician to integrate a private company specializing in the manufacture of lighting. This company is known for being forward-thinking and innovative, and always on top of the latest architectural design trends.
Within a team of 20 people in accounting and payroll, your mission is:
* Assisting in the production of payroll for salaried employees.
* Works jointly with HR regarding any changes to the payroll department (ex: layoffs, hires, transfers).
* Assisting in the preperation of all documentation necessary for tax deductions, benefits and garnishments.
* Assisting in the regular audits on payroll records and procedures.
* Process any other financial compensation or deduction (e.g. annual bonuses, severance pay, taxes, compensation in the event of an accident).
* Assisting in the preperation of year-end reports, reconciliations and T4 forms to ensure accuracy
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
* Diploma in accounting or payroll;
* At least 6 months of experience in a payroll department;
* Member of the Canadian Payroll Association is an asset;
* Knowledge of payroll software (Ouipay & HRWize is an asset);
* Comfortable with Excel;
* English and a good level of french is essential
What we offer
- Join a North American company with very nice development projects
- Take responsibility for the company's payroll production
Attractive salary based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Talent Acquisition Advisor and the CFO.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
Masculine is used here only to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie avec de belles valeurs.