Junior Recrutiment Advisor Montréal
The adventure began with two people, 20 years ago. Today the FED Group has more than 300 employees in France, Africa, Spain, and Canada.
FED FINANCE CANADA is recruiting, Two RECRUITMENT ADVISORS:
I am recruiting, Two Recruitment Advisors.
I will tell you more:
Within an experienced team and under the responsibility of a Senior team leader, who will share his knowledge, your missions will consist in;
- Candidates' sourcing and interviews: the interview process will have no more secrets for you, and you will know how to win the trust of your interlocutors
- Loyalty: you know how to maintain a solid relationship with your candidates and clients and be an honest advisor.
- Prospecting for new customers: comfortable with your phone as an extension of your own body, you are an outstanding prospector, or you want to become one!
- Negotiation: you know how to defend your work, and you also know that a successful negotiation is a compromise where each takes a step toward the other.
- The job of a Recruitment Advisor is to support your customers in searching for specific profiles. By making every effort to find the perfect match.
The Profile we are looking for;
- Graduate of a university degree, BAC in Business Administration, or HR or equivalent
- Bilingual French and English
- Rigor and ability to meet tight deadlines
What we offer you;
* A period of complete training in recruitment and business development,
* A training plan has each stage of your career and mastery of the job.
* A salary-based and competitive bonus grid!
* Four weeks of vacation (from the first year), group insurance (drugs/dental/eyes and paramedical), REER and RPDB (from 3 to 5%)
* SURFACE pro tablet and smartphone
* Participation in transport costs
* A private sports coach comes every week to the office to train us (yoga and or conditioning)
Do not hesitate to send me your application at Frederiquetahon@groupefed.ca
We look forward to meeting you!