M&A Analyst Montreal
We are currently looking for a public company in expansion located in Ville Saint-Laurent, a Business Analyst , M&A.
Reporting to the Accounting Director, you will be responsible for:
- Due diligence process
- Coordinate internal teams for verification processes
- Carry out financial due diligence reports
- Implementation of financial models
- Financial forecast
- Determine the KPIS of a company or business division
- Identification of risks
- Perform business assessments
- Make recommendations on the transfer or acquisition price
- Files monitoring
- Participate in operational and financial integration at the level of financial structures
- Participate in strategic mandates
- Produce and optimize financial decision-making tools
* Have 3-4 years of experience, public company
* Bilingual French / English (or English First language, French functional)
* Knowledge of ERP type Great Plains
* Salary: 85K$ + bonuses and benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate candidate who will want to grow in a company. It is important to be autonomous, resourceful, and want to move up the career ladder.
J'attends votre candidature sur email@example.com Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedfinance.ca.