M&A Analyst Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for a public company in Ville Saint-Laurent, a Senior Accounting Analyst - for a permanent position.
Reporting to the Accounting Director, your main functions are to manage the integration of the accounting of new business units acquired, to make month-end closings, Recognize good vs bad journal entries in order to properly guide / support salespeople to comply with the head office accounting.
More precisely :
- Participate in operational and financial integration at the level of financial structures
- Due diligence process
- Carry out financial due diligence reports
- Implementation of financial models
- Financial forecast
- Determine the KIS of a company or business division
- Identification of risks
- Perform business assessments
- Make recommendations on the transfer or acquisition price
- Participate in strategic mandates
- Produce and optimize financial decision-making tools
* CPA ou CFA an asset
* Bachelor in accounting or equivalent
* Have 3-4 years of experience, public company
* Bilingual French / English (or English First language, French functional)
* Knowledge of ERP type Great Plains
* Salary: 85K$ + bonuses and benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate candidate who will want to grow in a company. It is important to be autonomous, resourceful, and want to move up the career ladder.
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : firstname.lastname@example.org
Le masculin n'est utilisé ici que par gain de place