Manager Retail / Procurement Accountant - Public Cie Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
The Manager main's responsibility is to oversee and assist with the financial records of the company in relation to the retail and procurement revenue streams and to ensure accuracy and compliance with established operational and accounting standards and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
▪ Coach and mentor the retail and procurement accounting team
▪ Support, automate and participate in the month end close process
▪ Work closely with the retail and procurement teams to ensure accuracy of financial data
▪ Supervise and or prepare documentation of supporting information as needed for internal, external and regulatory audits
▪ Create new reports and processes to help operational team control and forecast future earnings
▪ Support and implement monthly & quarterly control requirements related to financial reporting
▪ Special projects & ad hoc reporting as required
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
Accounting degree and CPA, CA or CMA designation
▪ 5+ years of public accounting experience ideally specialized in Volume rebate accounting and management experience
▪ Advanced computer skills on MS Office (Excel), accounting software, ERP and databases
▪ Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
▪ High attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
▪ Is adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change
▪ Bilingual with a stronger emphasis on English
What we offer
- Join a North American public company with very nice development projects
Around $ 90k based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Talent Acquisition Advisor and the Accouting Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
Masculine is used here only to save space
De travailler au sein d'une compagnie sur un poste à responsabilité.