Mergers and Acquisition Montreal
We are looking for a growing company in distribution located in Montreal, a Senior Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst.
More precisely, relevant to the manager, your missions of:
- Examine and analyze target lists and market data;
- Produce executive CVs for potential acquisitions;
- Initiate discussions with sellers;
- Lead the preliminary analysis and financial modeling of acquisition targets;
- Negotiate with vendors and / or third party representatives.
- Perform financial and accounting Due Diligence of targets;
- Evaluate the level of profitability of acquisition projects;
- Perform budget analysis on a post-acquisition basis.
- Build a synergy analysis on a post-acquisition basis.
- Lead due diligence reporting requirements and project plans for the Board of Directors;
- Pilot the financing process;
- Work with legal counsel to prepare final purchase documentation.
- CPA or CFA ideally
- 5 years of relevant experience
- French / English bilingualism
- Good level of Excel, Power BI and SAP an asset
- Salary 100-120K $ + competitive advantages
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a growing company with a lot of challenges and projects. It is important to like to build new processes and to have a sense of innovation.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org